This blog is about everything and anything. Generally I blog if I feel strongly about something or if I am inspired about something. I love responses, and would love to see that more people read my blog in the times to come! I hope that this note finds you in best of your health! Cheers! Aditya

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Anna questions

Anna Hazare is the theme for the day,maybe the week, or may be the month! But will it last beyond that. Should people like me join this "struggle"?
Or is it just another problem or a glitch which Indian politicians will overcome in next few days and continue to run amok as they have done for so many days?
Will we be left in the lurch as we have been by so many groups?
Will Anna, 15 years down the line say that he was sorry for the actions he is doing now, like BJP now says to it's muslim voters for Babri Masjid?
Will we believe that we are going to change everything and end up with no changes? Did my parents not feel when VHP used to come to their doorstep and tell them that they were going to create a "hindu rashtra"?
Will the gandhi topi guys tomorrow stop paying money at the toll nakas, by merely pointing to their caps?
Will Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi, stand by Anna or will they start on a parallel track once they achieve their targets? Didn't Nehru do this?
Will this put another family as the pseudo royal family of Indian politics?
Will students, employees, and many others use this as an excuse for not working?
Will this lead to an organization which will be so powerful that it will convert our pseudo- democracy to an Autocratic state?
There are so many questions in my mind! I am one of those guys who is on the sideline waiting and watching.
How long will I wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment